Crew teams will have the opportuntiy to participate and collaborate in MAU's Internal Research Projects during the analog training missions. Crew teams will engage in a variety of projects and have the chance to learn and apply various exponential technologies.
Examples of current projects conducted during the training mission are:*
1. ASTRO-WELLNESS PROGRAM (includes a variety of activities, such as, Virtual Artist, ArtRX with Body Mapping, Vocal and Sonic 435 MHz Meditation, MusicVR, yoga, Gi Gong)
2. TELEANESTHESIA-TELESURGERY Simulation Training
3. SOLAR POWER 3D (BIO) PRINTING of medical and life support tools, BioArt Sculpturing-Architecture
4. MEDICINAL - THERMOGENIC PLANT GROWTH in Martian Simulation and Agri-food testing with CRISPR**
5. ROBOTICS, ROVERS, DRONES for Emergency Medical and Search & Rescue EVAs
6. VIrtual Reality, VR, Augmented Reality, AR, and Mars Medics Gamifications Simulation Training as "Digital Astronauts"
* Subject to change